Teachers who make their continuing education a priority are better positioned to manage time more efficiently, deal with challenges as they arise and succeed in their careers. Unfortunately, for most teachers, the reality of their jobs is that there simply aren’t enough opportunities to attend lectures and other in-person training.
Fortunately, online continuing education has emerged in recent years as a viable alternative to conventional professional development courses. However, not all providers are created equally. Lorman Education Services has been providing innovative distance learning since 1987. We have a variety of teacher training options that are affordable and accessible, and that deliver value for professionals at any stage of their career.
Why Lorman Education Services?
Here’s why you should make Lorman Education Services your first choice for all your training needs:
- We are highly selective when choosing our faculty. Our instructors include education and legal experts with extensive classroom experience. Through them, we develop programming that reflects the latest legal, technological and cultural trends in your field, while providing you with practical skills you can take back to the classroom with you.
- We offer several convenient ways to learn. Teacher training options at Lorman Education Services include live programs and OnDemand self-study courses. We host dozens of live events every month, giving you the chance to interact directly with our instructors. Alternately, learn at your own pace with previously recorded programming and resources that are available for download or streaming at your convenience.
- Our various pricing plans make training affordable. Individual courses start at $99, while a 12-month All-Access Pass is available for just $699. Pass holders receive priority registration in upcoming programs, unlimited OnDemand training and a number of other exclusive perks. Interested in enterprise licensing for your department or school? Contact our customer response team directly for assistance.
Teacher Training Options Courses
Teacher Training Options Resources
We have invested heavily in the people, the programming and the technology to help teachers keep their skills current. Is it any wonder we’ve been the first choice in skills development training for more than 1.4 million busy professionals to date?
Teacher Training Options
Follow the links on this page to explore our live programming calendar and self-study archive. Our courses cover topics that are relevant to teachers at all levels. Some recent live programs which are currently available for purchase OnDemand include:
- Collaboration in the Classroom: Implementing Effective Co-Teaching Arrangements
- Making Friends: Social Understanding for Students With Autism and Asperger's
- Plagiarism Prevention in the Digital Age: Not Copying and Pasting but Writing Instead
- Search for a specific topic of interest or contact our customer response team directly to learn more about our programming.
Start Training With Lorman Education Services
Lorman Education Services offers online teacher training options for any professional who wants to do their job more effectively. Our programming is accessible to anyone, including those outside the education field who want to apply its lessons to their professional life. Check out individual course pages for details. Better yet, sign up and start training today!