Retirement benefits are an attractive perk to potential new hires. In competitive industries where talent is in demand, the strength of your retirement benefits package and the efficiency with which it is administered can be key to retaining employees.
Online retirement benefits training courses from Lorman Education Services help demystify this often-complicated area of HR administration. Our programming gives you tools to manage employee retirement plans better, and to more clearly communicate to your staff the options available to them.
Why Take Retirement Benefits Training?
Lorman Education Services offers retirement benefits training for professionals in all industries, at all stages of their careers. Our training programs can benefit:
- Recent human resources graduates who want to gain a competitive edge when applying for jobs
- Mid-career HR professionals who want to learn skills that will help them administer employee retirement plans more effectively
- Certified HR professionals who are required to complete a specific number of continuing education credits each year
- Anyone who wants to explore their own retirement options in greater detail Our programming is designed to offer value and convenience for all participants, balancing the legal/financial side of retirement benefits administration with other, more practical considerations.
Explore Your Training Options
One of our main priorities at Lorman Education Services is to make world-class training options accessible to busy HR professionals around the country. We do this by:
- Working with a carefully chosen faculty, consisting of leading labor attorneys, corporate accountants, management consultants and other professionals with expertise in retirement benefits law and administration
- Hosting dozens of online programs each month, allowing you to participate in real-time training without having to travel
- Maintaining an extensive archive of OnDemand training that can be downloaded or streamed at your convenience
Retirement Benefits Training Courses
Retirement Benefits Training Resources
Ultimately, our retirement benefits training courses give you the skills you need to do your job better, without compromising your current responsibilities.
Retirement Benefits Training at Lorman Education Services
Recent retirement benefits programs we’ve hosted have included:
- Phased Retirement Programs: Exploring the Benefits and Issues
- Early Retirement Incentives: Navigating the Legal Issues
- Is a Benefits Portal Right for Your Company?
These and other courses can currently be found in our OnDemand archive. Use the search function on this page to find a topic of interest to you, or browse our calendar to explore upcoming live programming. New courses are being added all the time – check back often, or sign up for our mailing list to stay informed about upcoming opportunities.
Purchase an All-Access Pass for the Best Value in Online Training
Ongoing training is an investment in your career. Busy HR specialists rely on our distance learning programs to advance professionally and improve they way they work on a day-to-day basis.
If you’re ready to make a serious commitment to your professional development, consider purchasing a Lorman Education Services All-Access Pass. For an annual fee of $699, you can take an unlimited number of live and self-study classes, while enjoying benefits such as our course concierge service and monthly newsletter. For more information, keep browsing our website or contact our customer response team directly.