The talent at any company is one of the most important markers of success. Recruitment training programs give HR and recruitment professionals the skills and understanding they need to hire the best talent and retain the best workers. It’s difficult to overstate how complex this task is.
Recruiters need to be able to find and attract workers who are not only skilled and will contribute to the business, but also those who have the right soft skills and personality for the position and company culture. Recruiters must also understand the hiring, screening and retention process in depth and keep their systems fully compliant with all relevant hiring rules. Flexible online recruitment training programs allow professionals to stay updated about legislation, best practices and resources that can help them build the strongest teams of workers.
Lorman Education Services training is ideal for both seasoned recruitment professionals and new entrants into the industry. Whether you’re a recruiter, HR professional, small business owner or another professional, you’ll find actionable training you can use in our resource library.
Our online training allows you to learn at your own pace and adjust your study time to your own schedule. And since some of the best professionals in the business develop all our training, you’re always learning from the most knowledgeable talent in the industry.
Why Recruitment Training?
Training prepares you for the rigors of finding the right candidates. After recruitment training, you’ll be able to:
- Conduct competency based interviews
- Manage the recruitment process and performance
- Discover the hidden candidate market
- Find candidates who are already employed but seeking to relocate
- Write job ads which attract talent and are compliant with all relevant laws
- Use software to find and screen candidates
- Onboard the right talent
- Train candidates
- Retain talent
- Recruit the best candidates
- Improve your interviewing skills
- Create screening methodology and processes
- Stay compliant with all anti-discrimination and relevant employment laws
- Seek candidates who are close to graduating
- Create teams for job and career fairs
- Access government employment resources aimed at matching candidates and jobs
- Maintain paperwork
- Recall visa requirements
- Hire internally and externally
- Work effectively with recruitment agencies
- Create a formal company recruitment and selection process
- Define hiring and recruitment objectives
- Utilize different selection methods
- Screen candidates CVs or applications
- Create job-specific selection criteria
- Conduct first stage selection interviews
- Ensure candidate engagement
- Identify the roles of different professionals during the recruitment process
- Shortlist job applicants
- Avoid common hiring mistakes
- Use a rating scale
- Communicate about the recruitment process with all stakeholders
- Make recruitment and hiring decisions
- Evaluate personality fits and soft skills
Since top HR and recruitment professionals lead all our training, you know you’re getting the best information from Lorman Education Services. Sign up for our budget-friendly All-Access Pass to start training now — you’ll get unlimited access to our entire training library for one flat fee. Over the course of twelve months, you can adapt your own custom practicum for studying recruitment training materials. Or, reach out to us to learn more about our custom and on-site training if you want an even more personalized approach.