As an educator, youâ€™re committed to lifelong learning. Your professional development should be no exception. Too often, however, the demands of the job cause teachers to lose sight of their own training goals. As a result, staying on top of the latest trends and technologies becomes more difficult, and innovation suffers.
Lorman Education Services makes it easy to make ongoing professional development a priority. Our online postgraduate teacher training classes are designed for educators, by educators, and reflect the most pressing issues in your field. Best of all, multiple convenient online learning options put world-class courses right at your fingertips.
Who Can Benefit
Our diverse catalog of postgraduate teacher training is ideal for any recent grad who wants to:
- Better understand the day-to-day realities of being a working teacher, and learn tips and techniques that will help them manage their time more effectively
- Explore new directions to take their career and gain a competitive edge when applying for new positions
- Learn how to incorporate new technologies into their workflow, and other practical considerations not taught in school
- Address any other specific gaps in their professional education
Postgraduate Teacher Training Courses
Postgraduate Teacher Training Resources
Though ideal for young professionals, our postgraduate teacher training is designed to be of use to anyone at any stage of their career.
Live and OnDemand Postgraduate Teacher Training
Teacher training at Lorman Education Services comprises live and OnDemand learning options. Attend our live programs from anywhere in the country by using your computer or mobile device. No special hardware or software is required. Alternately, browse our OnDemand archive of more than 12,000 courses that can be downloaded or streamed at any time. OnDemand postgraduate teacher training courses include previously recorded programs in addition to slideshow presentations, audiobooks, whitepapers and more.
Want the latest live programming updates delivered to your inbox? Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive periodic newsletters outlining all upcoming training events.
Some of the programming youâ€™ll find on our online catalog includes:
- Social Networking and Electronic Communications: Issues for Public Schools
- Plagiarism Prevention in the Digital Age: Not Copying and Pasting but Writing Instead
- Improving School Performance and Productivity in Students With ADHD by Building Organization, Time Management and Planning Skills
Lorman Education Services is a leader in online postgraduate teacher training thanks to our diverse selection of courses. Working teachers, education lawyers and other subject matter experts all play a critical role in identifying relevant issues and developing course content. Browse our full selection of programs using the links on this page.
Grow Your Career With Lorman Education Services
As an education professional, you know what makes an effective training program. By working with an expert faculty and making courses accessible with multiple distance learning options, we raise the bar for quality in online learning. Since 1987, we have been committed to innovation, excellence and value for all professionals.
Individual courses start at $99. We also offer an All-Access Pass that gives you a full 12 months of unlimited live and OnDemand training opportunities. At $699, an All-Access Pass is the best value for anyone who is serious about ongoing postgraduate teacher training. Purchase yours and start learning today!