Working with or for any level of government requires navigating complex policies, regulations and hierarchies. Professionals who invest in continuing education will find themselves better positioned to succeed and grow their careers in meaningful directions.
Lorman Education Servicesâ€™ government training courses cover a range of important topics and issues. On this page, you can browse available courses and register in advance for upcoming webinars. Keep reading to learn more, or contact our customer response team directly for live assistance from a team member.
Online Government Training Options at Lorman Education Services
Government training is a broad topic. To address the needs of a variety of professionals, we offer courses and programming for:
- New grads who want a competitive edge when applying for lucrative public sector positions
- Established public servants who want to stay on top of changing rules and regulations
- Government managers looking for group training options around privacy, ethics and other matters
- Vendors and independent businesses who are vying for government contracts or selling to defense and related agencies
- Lawyers and accountants who want to represent their clients better in cases for or against the government
Recent courses have included â€śCost Accounting for the Federal Government Contractor,â€ť â€śGovernment Email: Public or Private Record?â€ť and â€śHUD Section 3: Compliance Tips for Governments,â€ť among others. Our government training programs are not exclusively federal in scope â€” we also offer a range of programming related to state and municipal issues. Use the search function on this page to locate a topic of interest to you.
Online and OnDemand Training
Government agencies and contractors face a political imperative to keep costs down and minimize waste. When it comes to continuing education, it's important to look for accessible and economical alternatives to conventional training. We founded Lorman Education Services in 1987 with the goal of developing effective distance learning programs for professionals in a range of fields. Currently, our government training programs include:
Government Training Courses
Government Training Resources
- Live webinars hosted from our secure server. Participating in live training is easy â€” simply log in using your computer or mobile device, from anywhere in the country. No additional hardware or software is required.
- Previously recorded training available for download or streaming from our OnDemand archive. OnDemand options include webinars, audiobooks, technical manuals and more. Our archive contains more than 12,000 courses and is constantly expanding.
Subject matter experts, including management consultants and attorneys from top national firms, develop and lead all our government training programs. We select our instructors specifically for their extensive technical background and experience with the topic under discussion.
Our courses aim to provide meaningful training to professionals at any stage of their career. By completing live and OnDemand programs, youâ€™ll gain skills that will help you manage risk and navigate the complex cultural and regulatory landscape of the public sector.
Convenient Training Options for All Learners
Our online government training programs are available individually starting at $99/course. We also offer a 12-month All-Access Pass for $699, as well as customized enterprise licensing packages depending on the needs of your organization.
Sign up for a course today or contact a representative for more information.