As laws and culture change, and agencies are required to deliver results on leaner budgets, ongoing training will continue to be an important priority in the public sector. To meet this need, Lorman Education Services offers a range of online government training programs that are easy to work around your busy schedule and packed full of useful content that helps you do your job better.
Online Training Options
As a leader in distance learning, weâ€™ve been making it easier for government employees and other professionals to stay on top of their continuing education needs since 1987. Currently we host dozens of live training webinars every month, any of which can be attended from around the country using only a computer or mobile device.
Donâ€™t have time to attend a live webinar, or prefer to learn at your own pace? Donâ€™t worry. Our extensive archive of OnDemand content is available to download or stream at your convenience. Available programming includes previously recorded webinars as well as slide show presentations, white papers, audiobooks and other self-study options.
All programming is developed and led by management professionals and others with strong experience in the public sector. Currently available government training programs include:
- Make Strategic Decisions with Performance-Based Budgets in the Government Sector
- GASB 34: Financial Reporting Requirements for State and Local Governments
- Government Contract Management Best Practices and Dangers
Government Training Programs Courses
Government Training Programs Resources
Use the links on this page to browse our calendar of upcoming events and search our OnDemand archive. Canâ€™t find what youâ€™re looking for? Get in touch with a customer response team representative directly for assistance, or sign up for our mailing list to receive periodic programming updates.
Who Uses Our Government Training Programs?
Our diverse catalogue of more than 12,000 OnDemand courses offers something for everyone working in or with a state, federal or municipal government agency. As such, our government training courses can benefit:
- Contractors looking to familiarize themselves with the bidding process and increase their chances of landing a lucrative contract
- Management and mid-career government employees looking to do their jobs more effectively and stay on top of changing regulations
- Recent grads and new employees looking for a way to stand out and advance through the ranks quickly
- Accountants, lawyers and other professionals who work closely with government agencies and have ongoing continuing education requirements that need to be met
To learn more about how our government training programs can benefit you, visit individual course pages or contact our customer response team directly for assistance.
Why Lorman Education Services?
With incisive, up-to-date programming, a highly experienced faculty and flexible learning options, thereâ€™s no better partner than Lorman Education Services for all your government training needs.
Our programming is both accessible and affordable â€” individual courses start at $99, while an All-Access Pass that provides a year of unlimited training is just $699. Interested in group training for your team or agency? Contact our office directly to inquire about enterprise licensing options.