Financial analysts have to stay on top of market trends, technological advances, cultural changes and a wide range of other factors that affect the way they work. Failing to do so can lead to missed opportunities, errors in judgment or simply an inefficient use of your valuable time. Many professional associations recommend or require that financial analysts invest in ongoing continuing education, both to help individuals succeed and to raise the integrity of the field as a whole.
Lorman Education Services has an extensive catalog of financial analyst training courses that are accessible from any computer or mobile device. Our programming is:
- Developed by the leaders in your field. Many of our instructors come to us from top national investment firms, and all are recognized subject matter experts in the topic at hand.
- Up-to-date. We take care to ensure all courses reflect the laws, regulations and best practices of your field.
- Accessible to all professionals. Whether youâ€™re a recent graduate or a more experienced financial analyst, our programming will provide valuable skills you can take back to work with you.
Many of our courses qualify for continuing education credits for CPAs and certified financial planners, among other professionals. Visit individual course pages or contact a representative for details.
Explore Our Catalog
Lorman Education Services offers two main ways to complete financial analyst training courses online. Our live webinars connect you directly with our faculty, while our OnDemand archive gives you anytime access to more than 12,000 previously recorded courses. We host dozens of live webinars every month and are adding new programming constantly. Check back often for the most recent updates, or sign up for our mailing list to make sure you never miss a live event of interest.
OnDemand training is available for download or streaming at any time. Courses include archived webinars as well as specially developed content such as slideshow presentations, audiobooks, white papers and more. Search for a topic using the links on this page. Some courses that may interest financial analysts include:
- Financial Statement Analysis: Interpret Financial Results for Better Management, Investment and Credit Decisions
- Utilizing ExcelÂ® for Financial Analysis and Modeling
- Reading Financial Statements: A Creditor's Perspective
Financial Analyst Training Courses
Financial Analyst Training Resources
Use our courses to manage risk more effectively for your clients, explore new investment opportunities and run your business in a streamlined fashion. While most of our courses look at financial issues from a global or national perspective, others address state-specific issues and reflect the relevant laws and regulations of that region.
Affordable Training Options for All Professionals
Using money smartly is a key tenet of financial analysis. If youâ€™re concerned about stretching your training budget further, youâ€™ll want to sign up for a 12-month All-Access Pass. Pass holders can take an unlimited number of live and archived courses, and also receive several exclusive perks. Want to try a course before making a commitment? Individual programming starts at just $99. Stream, download or sign up for a class today.