Financial analysis is a critical skill for anyone in business — or anyone who simply wants to make smarter choices with their money. However, the fast-moving world of our global economy makes education around financial analysis an ongoing process. Regular training is required to stay on top of market trends, technological advances and other issues.
Lorman Education Services offers online financial analysis training that works around your busy schedule. Our extensive catalog of courses is accessible and packed with useful insights that help you manage your money in a smarter, more proactive manner.
Who Can Benefit
Lorman Education Services’ financial analysis training is designed to be useful to a wide range of audiences. There are no prerequisites for our courses and no textbooks to buy. Our experienced instructors are recognized subject matter experts who base all content on the issues and trends that affect financial analysis today. As a result, our programming can benefit:
- Small business owners without a background in finance who want to make informed investments that position their organization for success
- Portfolio managers, investment advisors and other experienced finance professionals who require ongoing training to stay on top of their field
- Accountants, bookkeepers and consultants who work with businesses, nonprofits and other organizations, and who are looking for tools that will help them do their jobs more effectively
- Anyone who wants to make more informed, more effective decisions about their finances
Available courses cover topics such as “Guidelines for Financial Management and Analysis of Your Project,” “Utilizing Excel® for Financial Analysis and Modeling” and “Financial Statement Analysis: Interpret Financial Results for Better Management, Investment and Credit Decisions.” Browse our catalog using the links on this page, or sign up for our mailing list to receive regular updates on our programming.
Training Options for Busy Professionals
We understand that training is only useful if it doesn’t take away from your other responsibilities. As a distance learning pioneer since 1987, Lorman Education Services specializes in training that makes sense for your schedule. We offer our programming in two formats:
- Live webinars: Live training connects you directly with our faculty, offering all the benefits of a traditional classroom seminar without requiring you to leave the office. All you need is a computer or mobile device to attend from anywhere in the country.
- OnDemand training: Unlike our live training, our OnDemand courses can be streamed or downloaded at any time. OnDemand options include previously recorded webinars, slideshow presentations and more. All told, our OnDemand archive consists of more than 12,000 courses.
Financial Analysis Training Courses
Financial Analysis Training Resources
New programming is being developed and added to our catalog all the time. It is also possible to put many courses toward the continuing education requirements of your state accountancy board or other professional organization. Visit individual pages for details.
Sign up for Training Today
All it takes is a few minutes to register for an upcoming webinar or download OnDemand content. Individual courses start at $99/each, but for the best value in online financial analysis training, you’ll want to purchase a 12-month All Access Pass. For more information, contact our customer response team directly.