The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) was first passed in 1977 and has been regularly updated since to reflect technological, cultural and other changes affecting the practice of debt collection. Its stated purpose is to limit abuse by debt collectors, promote fairness and establish protocols through which consumers can dispute debt collection claims.
Understanding the far-reaching implications of the FDCPA is essential for lawyers, accounts receivable professionals, and corporate accountants, among others. Online learning with Lorman Education Services offers a convenient way to keep your FDCPA training current. Keep reading to learn more.
FDCPA Training at Lorman Education Services
Some of our many online FDCPA training programs include:
- Defending FDCPA Claims Based On Collection Letters
- All You Need to Know About the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, But Didn't Know to Ask
- Dialing for Dollars: Telephone Collections Compliance
- And more
Knowledgeable professionals lead our FDCPA training courses, as is true with all of our programming. In this case, itís typically an experienced lawyer from one of the nationís top firms. This ensures that content is up-to-date, accurate, and reflects the day-to-day realities of individuals who work on FDCPA issues. Why Train With Lorman Education Services?
You have a choice in where you pursue FDCPA training. Here are a few main reasons why Lorman Education Services is your best bet:
- Our extensive catalogue: We host dozens of live webinars every month and have an archive of more than 11,800 courses available for download or streaming at your convenience. Attend a live webinar from anywhere in the country ó no special hardware is needed. Browse our OnDemand archive for self-study training that lets you learn at your own pace.
- Our longstanding experience: We have been a leader in distance education since 1987. Since then, more than 1.4 million professionals have used our training to take their careers to the next level. Our programming is recognized throughout the legal and financial industries, and it can give you a competitive advantage when applying for new job or courting new clients.
- Our exceptional value: A Lorman Education Servicesí All-Access Pass lets you take an unlimited number of live and OnDemand courses for an entire year. At only $699 annually, thereís no better value in online collections training.
Fdcpa Training Courses
Fdcpa Training Resources
No matter where you are in your career, we offer training programs that help you work more effectively, manage risk proactively, and ultimately serve your clients better.
Earn CLE, CPE and Other Professional Credits With Our FDCPA Training Programs
Our FDCPA training programs can help you earn credits toward your ongoing continuing education. Our webinars and self-study courses are designed to meet professional development requirements set out and shared by many state bar associations and accountancy boards.
Information about credit eligibility can be found on individual course pages or by contacting a customer response team representative via phone or email. Get in touch today to learn more about the many benefits our online FDCPA training programs can offer todayís busy professionals.