Understanding how to work with ExcelÂ® spreadsheets is an important requirement for almost any bookkeeping, accounting or project management professional. While many people think they know this key tool inside and out, ExcelÂ® is complex enough that almost anyone can benefit from additional training.
Lorman Education Services can help you learn to use ExcelÂ® better. We offer ExcelÂ® spreadsheet training for professionals at all levels of technical fluency, in many different industries. Keep reading for more information.
Why Is ExcelÂ® Spreadsheet Training Important?
If youâ€™re one of the many professionals who use ExcelÂ® every day, you may not realize how much you can benefit from additional spreadsheet training. Ask yourself the following:
- Do I spend excessive amounts of time looking up online tutorials, or struggling to find workarounds for things in ExcelÂ® I donâ€™t know how to do?
- Do I ever have trouble finding accurate information when I need it, properly reconciling accounts or dealing with errors in complex data sets?
- Do I often get frustrated trying to make ExcelÂ® spreadsheets integrate with other applications in my organizationâ€™s management system?
- Do I ever suspect I am not using ExcelÂ® in the most efficient manner, or that I am not fully benefitting from the latest updates to the platform?
Excel Spreadsheet Training Courses
Excel Spreadsheet Training Resources
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, thereâ€™s a good chance you can benefit from additional ExcelÂ® spreadsheet training. Fortunately, Lorman Education Services makes it easy.
Explore Your Training Options
Lorman Education Servicesâ€™ online ExcelÂ® training programs are delivered through both live training programs and through our OnDemand downloading/streaming archive. Our current catalogue includes courses such as:
- Using ExcelÂ® Spreadsheets for Financial Analysis, Data Management and Modeling
- Tips on Reducing Mistakes in ExcelÂ® Spreadsheets
- Auditing Worksheets in MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ®
In addition to more general programming, we also offer courses that are germane to specific industries, such as banking, construction and others. Whether youâ€™re involved in accounting, inventory management or any other task, our ExcelÂ® spreadsheet training will give you the technical background you need to reduce mistakes, improve efficiency and streamline workflows.
Browse our calendar of upcoming webinars and our more than 11,700-course OnDemand archive using the links on this page. We host dozens of programs every month, and are adding new content all the time. If you donâ€™t see what youâ€™re looking for today, be sure to check back often. You can also register for our mailing list to have the latest news and updates delivered directly to you.
Get a World-Class ExcelÂ® Education for Less
Lorman Education Services offers several convenient ways to upgrade your ExcelÂ® spreadsheet training. Register for individual webinars or sign up for a $699 All-Access Pass and get unlimited access to all live and archived content for a full year. Enterprise training packages are also available for groups of up to 25. For pricing information and other details, contact our customer response team today.