Find Benefits training courses convenient to your schedule and products to help you stay current and compliant.
Managing employee benefits is a very demanding job. Managing the different health care options, vacation plans and incentive benefits is not only time consuming but often can lead to business liability if not managed correctly. Our Benefits training and continuing education courses help keep you and your business up to date on the latest employee benefit regulations and trends.
Our Benefits Training and Continuing Education Courses Cover:
- Recent employee benefit trends and plans
- Employee and employer benefit policies and regulations
- Tips to reducing employee benefit costs
- New and upcoming employee benefit plans
- Innovative ways to reduce employee health care costs .
- 401k and other employee retirement benefits
Regardless of your industry or your role in administering employee benefits in your workplace, youíll find a wealth of useful information in Lorman Education Servicesí employee benefits training.
Our classes are updated regularly to reflect the most current legal and technical information available. Our webinars and training programs give you the information you need to run a more efficient operation. You can expect:
- Briefings on the latest changes to healthcare-related laws
- Convenient overviews of some of the newest administrative software and apps
Get started today by following the links on this page for more information about upcoming and archived courses.
Employee Benefits Training for Legal Professionals
The administration of benefits is an increasing important concern to many legal professionals, as an aging workforce nears retirement and issues invariably arise with pensions and healthcare coverage. To better prepare you for this reality, Lorman offers a wide range of employee benefits training courses for lawyers and paralegals.
We understand that staying current with the latest changes to pension law can be a challenge for busy professionals ó thatís why we offer multiple ways to learn at your convenience. In most states, your coursework can be put toward continuing education credits with your stateís bar association. Visit individual course pages or contact Lorman directly for more information.
Growing your career with Lorman Education Servicesí is easy. We offer a number of different ways to work training into your schedule, including:
- Live webinars, led by experienced HR professionals who know the current regulatory landscape and tailor their content accordingly.
- OnDemand webinars, featuring archived content from previous presentations, which are available online at any time.
- Course materials, including MP3 audio files and PDF reference content, are available for download or on a USB flash drive shipped to your location.
Choose the method thatís best for you or sign up for a yearly All-Access Pass to view any course at any time. With one yearly payment, an All-Access Pass is a wise option for any professional who wants to make their ongoing employee benefits training a priority.
Turn Any Course into In-house Training
Tailor any Lorman benefits training course into a convenient, in-house training program. Fulfill your organizationís educational needs by bringing your benefits training onsite. Taking advantage of an in-house training program allows you the flexibility to decide what and when you want to learn.
The Lorman Difference
In our 28+ years in operation, Lorman Education Services has helped more than 1.4 million students get the training they need to advance their careers. Our classes cover some of the hottest topics in employee benefits training today. View our current catalogue by following the links on this page.