Lorman Education Services gives you the training you need to keep your GPHR certification up-to-date.
As our world becomes smaller and better connected and more organizations are working across national borders, the role of the HR department has grown increasingly complex. To ensure more professionals have the training they need to manage this new worldwide workplace, the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) offers a special Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) certification.
Becoming GPHR Certified
To become a GPHR-certified HR professional, you must:
- Have two years of experience as a global HR professional, as well as a Masterís degree
- Have three years of experience as a global HR professional and a Bachelorís degree
- Have four years of experience as a global HR professional and a high school diploma
As well, initial certification requires passing a three-hour, multiple choice exam covering strategic HR management, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition and mobility, talent and organizational development, and workforce relations and risk management. In the HRCI exam, each of these topics is treated with an emphasis on how they are affected in the global work environment.
All Available HR Courses
Initial GPHR certification is valid for a period of three years. Following that, you must either take the test again, or demonstrate that you have completed a minimum of 60 professional development credits, 15 of which must be related to global HR issues. Please check each course credit details by clicking the credit tab on the course your are reviewing. Some courses may not apply toward the 15 global requirements.
GPHR Courses at Lorman Education Services
Lorman Education Services offers a wide range of training options for global HR professionals. We can help you gain the background knowledge you need to pass the initial HRCI exam or earn GPHR credits online that can make recertification easy. Our training options include:
- Live webinars, which bring together HR professionals from around the country. Developed and led by experienced global HR managers, our live training gives you the opportunity to interact with your peers without leaving the office.
- OnDemand training, including previously recorded webinars, slideshow presentations and more. By allowing you to learn at your own pace, OnDemand training is the best option for busy HR professionals who canít afford to take time away from their day-to-day responsibilities for training. Download and stream incisive content whether youíre in the car, at home or on-the-job.
Our catalog of GPHR courses is diverse and covers both standard HR topics, as well as issues such as international payroll compliance and creating an inclusive environment in a diverse workplace.
Start Earning GPHR Credits Online Today
If youíre concerned about meeting your GPHR recertification requirements or simply want to better understand your role as a global HR professional, Lorman Education Services can help. Browse our catalog of GPHR courses by following the links on this page. Dozens of new training programs are added each month ó if you canít find anything of interest today, check back later or contact our customer response team for assistance.
Ready to start your GPHR training? For the best value in online professional development, purchase an Annual All-Access Pass for just $699.