Arizona is one of the few states that doesn’t require its architects to complete regular American Institute of Architects (AIA) training courses to maintain their professional license. However, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t make your ongoing professional training a priority. Rather, it frees you to explore courses and subjects without worrying about meeting any annual credit benchmarks.
Lorman Education Services’ AIA-approved courses offer Arizona architects a standard of quality they can count on. Convenient and accessible, our programming is an excellent choice for architects at any stage of their career.
AIA Training: An Investment in Your FutureIn a competitive industry, training can give you the edge you need to position yourself for long-term success. Training courses from Lorman Education Services are developed by working architects based on best practices currently in use. With our approved AIA courses, Arizona architects can:
- Manage risks more effectively by leveraging the latest technology to drive their practices’ success
- Stay abreast of the latest revisions to buildings codes, zoning laws and other local and state-specific ordinances
- Explore green building techniques, alternate materials and other trends that will shape the future of the industry
- Expand their working knowledge, giving ambitious professionals the background necessary to pursue new opportunities
- Run a more efficient and streamlined organization from the business side of things by improving management, HR and other administrative capabilities
- Safeguard their reputation through professional ethics courses
Arizona AIA Courses
In short, whether you are just starting your career or are at the top of your profession, you can benefit from Lorman Education Services’ convenient online training. While the Arizona State Board of Technical Registration doesn’t require you to complete a certain amount of training in a year, any courses you take will still pay off. If you maintain a second office in a neighboring state, when you earn Arizona AIA credits online, they will count toward your requirements there, as well.
The Lorman Education Services Experience
To date, more than 1.4 million architects and engineers – as well as lawyers, accountants and other professionals – have found the tools they need to grow their careers at Lorman Education Services. We are the best place to take AIA courses in Arizona or anywhere else in the country, thanks to our flexible learning options and extensive course catalogue. We offer:
- Live webinars led by experts in your field, which can be accessed from any computer or mobile device
- OnDemand training in the form of archived webinars, slideshow presentations, audiobooks, manuals and more
Use the search function on this page to find a topic of interest to you. Alternately, contact our customer response team to speak with someone directly.
Purchase an All-Access Pass and Save
There’s no better way to commit to making training a priority than by purchasing a Lorman Education Services All-Access Pass. For an annual fee of $699, you can take unlimited AIA courses for Arizona or anywhere else in the country. You’ll also receive a wide range of perks such as our monthly newsletter and course concierge service. Sign up and get started today.