Our antitrust courses and continuing education products are built to be convenient to your schedule and help you stay current with your CLE requirements.
Antitrust laws are highly complex and subject to interpretation by courts at all levels. Staying on top of this ever-changing legal landscape is essential for any lawyer dealing with consumer protection or business law. Fortunately, Lorman Education Services, a leading provider of distance learning for legal and financial professionals, offers a large catalogue of training options in subjects related to antitrust litigation.
Why CLE Is Important
All state bar associations require members to undergo regular continuing legal education (CLE) every renewal period. With laws, practices and technology changing constantly, this requirement has proven to be the best way to ensure a consistent standard of performance is enforced.
However, training should be about more than simply meeting your professional requirements. When you take advantage of the opportunity to learn from experts in your field, you will be better positioned to serve your clients in court or at the negotiating table. You'll also have the opportunity to explore new fields of the law and potentially take your career in interesting and lucrative new directions.
Antitrust Law - CLE Approved Courses
Antitrust Law - CLE Approved Resources
Why Train at Lorman Education Services?
Benefitting from everything CLE has to offer requires partnering with innovative training providers. Some of the reasons why Lorman Education Services has emerged as a leading place to earn antitrust law CLE credits online include:
- Our expert faculty, which is comprised of representatives from top national firms, who have been chosen specifically for their depth and breadth of knowledge about specific topics in competition law.
- Our convenient live webinars, which connect you with these experts in real-time, as well as with other peers and professionals from around the country.
- Our extensive OnDemand archive, consisting of previously recorded webinars as well as other self-study training options that can be downloaded or streamed at any time.
Itís reasons like these that have made Lorman Education Services the first choice in online antitrust CLE courses and other training for more than 1.4 million professionals.
Select Topics in Antitrust Law
CLE courses of interest to competition law professionals may include:
- Health Care System Expansions: Challenges and Legalities Regarding Mergers and Acquisitions
- Non-Practicing Entity (NPE) Litigation: Update on Defense Strategies and Tools
And more! All courses are based on a current reading of federal antitrust laws as well as the working practices of today's attorneys. In our online antitrust CLE courses, you'll learn both the theoretical background that informs the current legal landscape, as well as practical tips and tactics for successfully navigating it.
Start Your Antitrust Education Today
The best way to learn at Lorman Education Services is with an All-Access Pass. This exclusive program costs just $699/year and gives you unlimited training options through live webinars and OnDemand content. There's no better or more affordable way to earn antitrust law CLE credits online ó sign up for yours today!